Saturday, January 15, 2011

Random Visits

Day 5
Breaking away from the typical day to day routine is always nice, especially when you get to spend it with someone special.  I only get to see my fiance about once a week while I'm finishing up my college work so any time with him is welcome.  Tonight I stopped by his work to visit with him during his lunch break.  I brought the food, McDonald's, and we were able to share a nice half hour together. 
It's always great to spend time with someone you love.  I got to thinking that I'm sure God likes to make random visits to us, to keep us on track, usually through our conscience.  Whenever we feel convicted about something or even feel guilt, we are feeling the influence of the Holy Spirit as He continues to teach us right from wrong.  It's a random correlation but it works. 
I'm looking forward to the day when I get to marry my best friend.  We hit the one hundred and teens today in our countdown and we both are very happy that the days are flying by.  God is good and I'm thankful for the opportunities to make random visits with him.  It helps keep us together, encourages our communication, and increases the excitement of the next time we get to visit.  He's the greatest and I'm so thankful God blessed our first "random visit" when we first met. 

No comments:

Post a Comment