Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Unexpected Blessings

Day 16
Unexpected blessings such as a random note from a caring roommate, canceled class, and more time to be productive top my list for today.  I had a rough patch last night that apparently prompted one of my roommates to write me a note of encouragement today.  I pack my lunch before I go to student teach and I didn't know about the note until I opened my lunch bag and saw it laying on top of my sandwich.  It definitely boosted my mood and made me smile.  She's always so thoughtful and selfless like that.  Both of my roommates are absolutely amazing!  After student teaching, I raced (not literally) back to campus, trying to make it to class on time.  Come to find out, the class had been canceled.  I was flustered at first but that gave me two extra hours to get caught up on practicing and some unfinished paperwork.  I was also able to come home earlier and get some homework done. Yes, God is good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment