Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Accompanist

Day 77
After yesterday, today was definitely a gift from God. The gentleman I had asked to be my accompanist replied to my email confirming that he would accompany me for my recital!  His rates were reasonable and he is very talented.  I couldn't have been happier.  After asking several university students and dreading the possibility of paying hundreds of dollars on a professional accompanist, he was definitely a God send.  I will be forever thankful for his sacrifice of time and willingness to use his talents with me for the recital.  With the check being less than two weeks away, there's no way I could have pulled through otherwise. 
I made a list of things to get done today and I got most of it done which also lifted some weight off of my shoulders and mind.  But getting an accompanist secured in time for the recital check and the recital itself was a huge accomplishment.  Thank you, Lord, for showing Your might and Sovereignty to me today by providing such a huge answer to prayer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment