Monday, April 4, 2011

Responsibility

Day 75
Part of working in the food industry requires clean facilities.  Our family-owned pizza shop was due for a good Spring cleaning and guess who was put in charge of the heavy scrubbing while she is home for Spring break...me.  My grandpa told me that I could be trusted to do a good job of it.  So, today I started scrubbing the sides of the deep fryer, the oven, and a shelving unit.  I forgot how much I enjoy hard, dirty work.  If only I had more time to just clean instead of balancing that time with cooking. 
I guess it feels good to be held responsible in this sort of case.  It is motivation to do the job right and to do it to the best of my ability.  Thank you, Lord, for this unique responsibility and for allowing my trustworthiness to show.  It is simply a reflection of Your goodness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment