Thursday, April 14, 2011

Signs of Summer

Day 92
Boy am I ready for summer to get here!  The beautiful warm weather, the windows down in my car and the radio blasting my favorite Journey songs.  Heck, I even painted my nails!  It's a great feeling to know that the school year is weeks from being done, which marks the end of my time at Cedarville and with my kids that I teach during student teaching.  I really am going to miss them because they gave me such a great experience and helped me to grow as a teacher and as a person.  My cooperating teacher has also given me much to think about as I look forward to greeting my own class in the future.  She definitely has a heart for her students and she does all she can to help them learn and enjoy music. 
Summer also means the beginning of married life, looking for summer jobs and sending out resumes to prospective school districts, living someplace new, and learning the ins and outs of the "real world".  I think I'm ready for it.  God has brought me this far so I'm sure He will guide me the rest of the way.  I'm so thankful for so many signs of summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment