Saturday, April 9, 2011

Discipline

Day 84
 It's hard to find the motivation to get school stuff done on Spring break but it has to be done.  I'm thankful for the opportunity that I had today to get a lot of things done that had to do with student teaching, online classes, and practicing.  It felt good to get some stuff accomplished so I didn't have to worry about it after work. 
While I clean the kitchen at work, I have to remember to try and focus on the job at hand while not getting distracted by other duties that my coworkers could handle.  I usually can get into a mindset that lets me drift to other topics while still scrubbing or scraping away.  I'm thankful for the patience that God has blessed me with.  It definitely helps when it comes to getting a menial job done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment