Saturday, April 2, 2011

Wisdom

Day 74
We celebrated Dustin's birthday today with his family.  I'm glad we have the opportunity to celebrate birthdays because they are a celebration and reminder of the gift of life.  If Dustin had never existed, we would have no wedding to plan nor a lifetime to spend together.  They say as you grow older grow wiser.  I'm not sure how accurate that statement is, but I have definitely seen Dustin grow and mature since I've known him.  With age and experience, one gains knowledge and wisdom.  Celebrating another year of life also celebrates the opportunity of learning and gaining that wisdom.  I'm pretty thankful for the man whom God has given me to be my future husband and I'm thankful for the years of life He has blessed him with and for the many more we will be able to share together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment