Sunday, April 17, 2011

Four Weeks

Day 95
Today marks the official day that Dustin and I are less than four weeks away from being married!  And even less than that and my roommates and I will be graduates!  Everything is coming to a screeching halt in the world of college.  We will be done with student teaching in less than three weeks, be graduated in just about three weeks, and I will be married in just less than four weeks.  Wow, talk about a reality slap in the face.  There is so much to do between now and the end of the year.  One of my roommates is getting this Friday which just adds to the excitement!
I really don't care to look at calendars for too long; they tend to make me feel stressed if I see too much ink on a particular day...or entire week.  That's how it's been this semester.  You do not want to see my planner, it's too overwhelming.  But yet, all of us, not just me, have made it this far.  I'm pretty sure that with God's grace, strength, and never-failing love, we will all make it to the finish line and on to our next chapters of our lives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment