Sunday, March 6, 2011

Relaxing Moments

Day 52
I was finding it hard to be thankful for anything today.  It was generally a rough day.  It started out okay but it slowly began to wear on me.  Working nine hours is a killer to begin with, but couple that with a coworker who has it in their mind to be annoying all night and decide that everyone is due for a joke, and you get a recipe for headache and short patience. 
At the end of the day, I just wanted to take a long, hot shower and go to bed.  But being on my feet all day, and all week for that matter, I felt like taking a few moments to myself and watch television, something I don't do often at college.  I'm so thankful for those few moments of sitting on the couch, flipping through the channels, swapping inside jokes with my brother.  A rough day is rough, but God always gives the grace to get through it and relax for a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment