Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Time with the Girls

Day 62
We are all very busy this semester with lesson plans, wedding plans, student teaching, and internships but we always seem to get a little bit of time in every night to talk, joke, accomplish work together, and just be in the same room as each other.  I'm thankful for my roomies and I am blessed to have them as my friends. 
We feel comfortable talking about pretty much anything and everything; venting when we need it; uplifting each other on bad days; and going shopping together or for each other.  These girls are a huge part of keeping me sane this semester.  When the going gets tough, the girls get tougher.  God, please bless my roommates, those wonderful girls who help make life more bearable and worthwhile. 

No comments:

Post a Comment