Monday, March 7, 2011

Strength to Keep Going

Day 54
I don't think I believe in a day off any more.  I have been going full speed ahead for a while now and I just need to keep trucking.  Amidst lesson plans, private lessons, going home to work, traveling, appointments, decent bedtimes, and wedding planning, I don't think I've taken a true day off since Christmas break.  I'm functioning on about five and a half hours as it is and I still have four days left of the school week to prepare and get ready for. 
Spring break is coming up but it will be filled with work, wedding details, visiting, traveling, practicing, and maybe some sleep thrown in here and there.  I'm looking forward to getting a lot done during that break but I will also be ready to finally have a true break when all is said and done.  I'm going to have to wait til I'm married just to have some down time.  I'm so thankful though for the support from my family, friends, and hubby to be.  They keep me going and they encourage me to hang in there even when I'm spent.  God continues to give me the strength to keep going and the discipline to schedule my days carefully so I can make the most of my precious minutes.  So, here's to another week and to God's never-ending grace and provision. 

No comments:

Post a Comment