Saturday, March 19, 2011

Time with My Best Friend

Day 66
Amazing day!  Slept in, swept the floors, wiped down mirrors and dusted shelves, got ahead on student teaching stuff and...I got to spend the rest of the day with my fiance!!  I can't help but brag on how he treats me, leads, works, and how he continues to grow in faith.  God has definitely blessed me with an amazing husband to be and these last 56 days of single-hood can't go by fast enough. 
Wedding planning is almost done and it's sad that so many brides-to-be get so worked up and stressed over planning their special day.  He has been amazing yet again while he helps me every step of the way as we plan our wedding; heck, we even looked at flowers together today to get ideas for the arrangements and bouquets.  If the planning does get a tad stressful, which is rare, he is always right there to encourage me on.  I'm very much looking forward to our life together.  God, please continue to guide us as we prepare for married life.  May we strengthen our dedication to You and each other every step of the way.  Thank you for such a wonderful friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment