Friday, March 25, 2011

Spring break!

Day 72
I am officially on Spring break!!  Now I get to go home and finish wedding planning with my fiance and mom, work at the family pizza shop, and practice for my upcoming recital check.  I don't really believe in relaxing break anymore; they are more an opportunity to get non-school stuff done.  I will take a break once I get married I guess...which is in fifty days as of today.
At school, everyone had this energy of anticipation, of just getting through the day so everyone could go home.  Many of my students will be traveling, hanging out, having sleep-overs, etc.  Those were the days.  I'm hoping to get a lot done this break so I can focus primarily on student teaching and my recital once I come back. 
God has been so good in providing strength and perseverance to get through this much of the semester.  I know He will continue to supply me with what I need.  I'm very thankful for these upcoming two weeks to get a lot of work done, plans made, and money saved.  It will be a nice change of pace and atmosphere, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment