Thursday, March 17, 2011

Spring!

Day 64
Spring is just around the corner!  Woohoo!  I absolutely loved the warm weather today.  I got to drive down the road with my windows open and my Journey CD cranked up high.  Spring is the sign of new life, new beginnings.  The taste of warmer weather today reminded me to be thankful for these chances to start anew, to finish what I've started, and to put on a positive outlook on life in general.  I get to be married to my best friend in 58 days, I graduate college, I have the opportunity to finish my student teaching on a positive note, and put new motivation into preparing for my senior recital. 
I love it when that refreshing feeling comes.  It seems as though when things start to get monotonous and boring, God brings a light of new hope...and warmer, longer days.  I'm so thankful for the warm weather today and for the renewed spirit of perseverance and motivation that comes with it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment