Sunday, March 13, 2011

Things Coming Together

Day 59
My dear friend and coworker showed me her ideas for the decorations for our wedding.  She is very creative and is known for her organization and handiwork. She had the entire reception hall planned out!  I seriously think she's an angel in disguise for doing all of that.  Everything looked amazing and her ideas were similar or exactly to what my fiance and I had thought about.  Everything from the wedding party table, the centerpieces, to the bubbles our guests would have for the exit, she had an idea of what she wanted to do and everything matched our colors and plans.  It was a huge weight off my shoulders to think we didn't have to worry about organizing and figuring out decorations ourselves this close to the wedding.  Lord, thank you for such a wonderful friend!
I was able to work nine hours at the family pizza shop which gave me the gas money for the week...and maybe, just maybe, a little extra to have to spend on my students :)  My heart monitor is now being read and the results will be in this week.  That's another item of business that can be checked off the list of things to do. 
At this point, it's pretty much smooth sailing for the wedding planning.  I know if God can get us through that bit of life, He can definitely take care of my recital and student teaching. 

No comments:

Post a Comment