Sunday, March 13, 2011

Time with Mom

Day 60
I don't get a lot of time with my mom as much as I did when I wasn't engaged or in college for that matter.  She has always been there for me and has always helped me through life.  If it weren't for my mom, I wouldn't be half the person I am.  Today I got to spend a little time with her before heading back to school after a weekend working at home to earn a few extra bucks.  She took me shopping for groceries, things for my students, and bought me some Dairy Queen before I headed back.  I really appreciate my mom and all she does for me, even the little things like a bowl of ice cream. 
Reality is slowly beginning to hit.  I'm gradually acknowledging that, soon, I will no longer be living with my immediate blood family.  Life will be different. Wonderful, but different.  God thank you so much for my amazing mom.  Bless her and keep her close to You. 

No comments:

Post a Comment