Sunday, February 27, 2011

Bragging Rights

Day 45
I feel like I probably mention my fiance too much in my blogs but this weekend already proves just how amazing he is.  With the wedding only 77 days away and student teaching going full swing, I am probably easily beyond the normal limits of stress.  But, I'm used to it after four years as a music education major trying to make it to graduation in only four years.  Stress is overrated.  Just saying. 
Anyway, my fiance has stood by my side and has led me through the rough spots in my life since I've met him.  This weekend alone proves how much he is my hero.  Finances are very tight, and with a car that requires premium gas, it's even rougher with the ever-rising gas prices.  In walks prince charming with a gas gift card to help me make it through the week. 
My schedule is crazy busy so I don't have as much time as I would like to spend on the remaining wedding stuff like our scrapbook.  He willingly puts it together basically by himself and purchases a frame for a free collage he made through Wal-greens. 
He opens doors for me, helps me with my coat, gives the best hugs, is the best listener and advice-giver, is the funniest man I know, he works hard, helps me with homework, etc.  I could go on and on. 
I've recently noticed that my heart has started to flutter every now and then throughout the day.  I told him about it, which freaked him out, but it's probably due mostly to stress.  He stayed up and chatted on the phone with me, made me promise to get it checked out, and put me on a no-caffeine diet. 
Basically, that was my weekend.  But more importantly is was a great opportunity to see who God was really giving to me as a husband.  I am so blessed to be his and I am so thankful that God introduced us in the first place.   

No comments:

Post a Comment