Sunday, February 13, 2011

Valentine's Day!

Day 32
Yes, tomorrow marks the actual Valentine's Day but my fiance and I celebrated it today.  Today also marks our 90th day on our wedding countdown, which is extremely exciting.  We don't get to spend much time together since I'm at college and he works second shift so days like these are greatly anticipated.  There's nothing like spending a day with your best friend.  He makes me laugh, feel carefree, beautiful and loved.  God definitely knew what He was doing when He introduced us to each other. 
This is our last Valentine's Day as unmarried people.  I like thinking about the fact that we will be married next year...in 90 days, in fact.  I'm not worried about getting married.  Maybe the reality just hasn't hit me full force in the face quite yet.  That's fine with me; I enjoy the exciting anticipation of the whole thing, as long as these last 90 days fly by....

No comments:

Post a Comment