Monday, February 7, 2011

A Reliable Car

Day 24
I complain a lot about how many cosmetic issues my car has and yet I don't realize often enough that it has never stranded me, conked out on me, or not start.  Granted, it is an older car, but it hasn't failed me yet.  It does have some minor issues like one tire losing air every so often and the very slow oil leak, but it still trucks on down the road wherever I need to go without complaint. 
I have a tendency toward owning older cars...well trucks, a '88 S-10 and a '87 Blazer, so this car is my newest yet ('97 Buick Riviera).  God has blessed me with a nice set of wheels to get me through student teaching.  And what's even better, it's a beautiful shade of green, my favorite color.  I don't think I am going to complain too much anymore about having a reliable method of transportation that I can count on to get me from point A to point B...with style.  This car has definitely spoiled me contrasted to my old trucks and I am thankful that God met my transportation need.  He's good at what He does.

No comments:

Post a Comment