Thursday, February 17, 2011

Sunshine

Day 36
We got to taste the first hints of Spring these past few days and it's been so beautiful outside!  Too bad it's been spent inside a school building with students or in the apartment with homework.  But for the moments that I am out in the sun, I open my sunroof in my car, turn off the heat, turn up the radio, and smile as I cruise down the road in the balmy 60 degree weather.  Of course, it's going to be chilly this weekend but I will gladly take the few days of sunshine that we've been able to experience. 
It seems as if as soon as the cold, bland weather starts to get really old, God reminds us that Spring is just around the corner.  Puts a smile on my face.  Soon enough, we will be able to wear sun dresses, flipflops, and enjoy evening walks with those we love.  I'm really looking forward to those continuous sunny days.  It also means that the wedding is getting closer and closer, which is equally exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment